How to customize the Guest Guru bot to sound like you
Let’s talk about something we all deal with: guest messages. They come in day and night, and while we love engaging with our guests, keeping up can be challenging, right?
There are multiple solutions to tackle this and one of the is using AI chatbot. But I know what you might be thinking: “Will my guests just get cold, robotic replies?”
That’s a valid concern. After all, what makes Airbnb hosting special is that personal connection we have with our guests.
Here at Guest Guru, we’ve been working on this. We believe your chatbot should sound like you – friendly, helpful, and personal.
That’s why we’ve created a way for you to set the tone of your chatbot, making sure it matches your style and the vibe of your place.
In this guide, I’ll walk you through how to make the most of this feature. It’s all about keeping your responses quick and helpful, without losing that human touch that makes your guests feel right at home. Let’s dive in!
Understanding the Custom Tone Feature
Alright, let’s talk about making your AI chatbot sound more like… well, you!
Guest Guru’s custom tone feature is really powerful. It’s like giving your bot a personality makeover so it can match your unique style.
Think of it this way: when guests message you, they’re not just looking for quick answers. They want to feel the warmth, friendliness, or professionalism that comes with those responses.
It’s like when you walk into a cozy café and the barista greets you with a smile – it makes a difference, doesn’t it?
With custom tone feature, you can tweak your bot to reflect the vibe of your Airbnb. Whether you’re all about that laid-back beach house feel or running a sleek, professional city apartment, your bot can now chat in a way that fits the mood.
It’s not about the words; it’s about the feeling behind them. And that’s what makes your guests’ experience memorable. Let’s make sure your bot is not just a responder but a part of your hosting charm!
We have made it easier for GG users to communicate with bot. All you need to do is type how you want the bot to respond and it will do that.
Examples of Different Tone Styles
Lets see how bot responds when we set the tone to Friendly and Polite.
You can see the bot responses are tuned to it and are more friendly.
Now lets play with it and give it a different tone like “Elizabethan era english”
The responses have completely changed and now bot has adopted a more relevant tone.
The difference is quite clear and you can see how it affects your response. Just by articulating the tone, you can masivley impact the bots responses.
Here is a detailed guide on how to properly format the information for custom tone.
Best Practices for Writing a Custom Tone
Writing the custom tone should be the most important part, you need to take some time to reflect and tell the bot how it should respond. Here are some guidelines Guidelines:
- Reflect on your property’s unique characteristics and location.
- Consider your personal hosting style and how you interact with guests.
- Use the descriptors, example phrases, and do’s and don’ts as a starting point to craft a tone that suits your property.
- Remember, the goal is to make your guests feel welcome and well-informed, enhancing their overall experience.
Specific Do’s and Don’ts:
- Do use clear, articulate language reflecting the property’s cultured ambiance.
- Do provide helpful, tailored recommendations.
- Don’t use overly casual language or slang.
- Don’t provide overly lengthy or complex responses, considering the diverse guest demographic.
Here is an example of how your custom tone should look like
Brand Personality: Reflective of Cambridge’s intellectual charm and history. Aim for a tone that is welcoming and cultured, aligning with the academic and architectural aura of the city.
Hosting Style: Knowledgeable, courteous, and attentive. Provide insights about Cambridge’s attractions while respecting guest privacy and preferences.
Tone Descriptors: Polite, informative, respectful, warm, and hospitable, with a hint of scholarly sophistication.
- “Welcome to Arbury View! If you’re here to explore historic sites or simply relax, I’m here to assist with any questions or recommendations.”
- “I hope your stay is comfortable and enjoyable. For inquiries about local dining or quiet spots to unwind, feel free to ask.”
- “Good evening! Cambridge offers many serene evening walks and local events. If you need suggestions, just let me know.”
Following these instructions, Lets see the new responses by bot.
You can see that how bot responses have changed and improved. They feel more natural and human centered.
So, there you have it – a complete guide to using Guest Guru’s custom tone feature to give your AI chatbot a personality that resonates with your hosting style and property vibe. It’s not just about responding to guest queries; it’s about creating an experience, a connection that starts from the very first message.